Looking for work as a babysitter.
- 6 years paid experience
- Age 25
- Babysitter in Castro Valley, CA 94552
- Speaks Sign Language
- Comfortable with pets
- Has a car
• Nanny with over 5+ years of experience providing exceptional care to children aged 2 to 14 • Adept at organizing children’s daily schedules, including meals, school, and recreational activities • Proficient in communicating with children at different developmental stages, and strong ability to assist children with school work • Consistently receive outstanding feedback from parents and children, with numerous referrals
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using our background check tools. To learn more about our committment to keep your family safe, visit the Trust & Safety center.
Enhanced background check not run.Enhanced background checkNot Run
Basic background check not run.Basic background checkNot Run
Motor vehicle records check not run.Motor vehicle records checkNot Run
First aid certificationFirst aid certification Not on file
CPR certificationCPR certification Not on file
- Generally available mornings, afternoons, evenings, late nights and weekends
- Daytime care availability during summer months
- Before and after school care availability
Willing to care for children per sitting
Infants (age 0-11 months)
- Toddlers (age 1-3)
- Preschooler (age 4-5)
- Grade School (age 6-11)
- Pre-teen/ Teenage age (12+)
Cal state East Bay
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
Trustline is California's official background check for license-exempt child care providers (i.e. babysitters and nannies) and the only authorized screening program in California with access to fingerprint records at the California Department of Justice and the Federal Bureau of Investigation and access to the California Child Abuse Central Index. The Trustline registry toll-free telephone number is 1-800-822-8490.
Pursuant to Section 1596.859 of the Health and Safety Code, parents have the right to receive information regarding any substantiated or inconclusive complaint about licensed child care providers. That information is public and can be acquired by visiting the California Department of Social Services' Internet Web site at "www.ccld.ca.gov".