Looking for work as a babysitter.
- 9 years paid experience
- Age 20
- Babysitter in Los Angeles, CA 90011
- Speaks English and Spanish
- Comfortable with pets
- Has a car
I am a full time college student at el Camino college. I’ve been babysitting since I was about 10 years old and I absolutely love kids and kids tend to like me really fast too. I cook and clean. I have my own transportation. I also volunteer at Mychals learning place where I work with kids,18 and under, with disabilities.
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using our background check tools. To learn more about our committment to keep your family safe, visit the Trust & Safety center.
Enhanced background check not run.Enhanced background checkNot Run
Basic background check not run.Basic background checkNot Run
Motor vehicle records check not run.Motor vehicle records checkNot Run
First aid certificationFirst aid certification Not on file
CPR certificationCPR certification Not on file
- Generally available mornings, afternoons, late nights and weekends
- After school care availability
Willing to care for 1 children per sitting
$12-$15/hr for the first child, $1 for each additional child
Infants (age 0-11 months) expand
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Toddlers (age 1-3)
- Preschooler (age 4-5)
Special needs expand
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Down Syndrome
- Dressing Assistance
- Positive Behavioral Support
- Family Join to contact reference
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
Trustline is California's official background check for license-exempt child care providers (i.e. babysitters and nannies) and the only authorized screening program in California with access to fingerprint records at the California Department of Justice and the Federal Bureau of Investigation and access to the California Child Abuse Central Index. The Trustline registry toll-free telephone number is 1-800-822-8490.
Pursuant to Section 1596.859 of the Health and Safety Code, parents have the right to receive information regarding any substantiated or inconclusive complaint about licensed child care providers. That information is public and can be acquired by visiting the California Department of Social Services' Internet Web site at "www.ccld.ca.gov".