Sittercity Sign up

Looking for work as a babysitter.

  • 6 years paid experience
  • Age 66
  • Babysitter in Monte Rio, CA 95462

Meet Laura J

  • Comfortable with pets

Semi retired Licensed Practical Nurse. Recently relocated to California from New York to be closer to family. Energetic and positive. Many years of experience looking after children and babies. First Aid Certified and holding current nursing license(NY). Looking for part-time hours looking after children. Prefer day time hours. Pets fine. Not interested in positions that require any housekeeping duties not directly related to care of the child, for example, will prep meals and clean up after. Can pass background check. Fingerprinted. Non- smoker. Licensed driver/ clean license. Own my vehicle. Honest, dependable and reliable. Relate very well to children. If interested please see attached resume. Please note 10 years experience doing volunteer work with young children. Thank you.

Trust & safety

We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using our background check tools. To learn more about our committment to keep your family safe, visit the Trust & Safety center.

  • Enhanced background check not run.

  • Basic background check not run.

  • Motor vehicle records check not run.

  • First aid certification

    First aid certification Not on file
  • CPR certification

    CPR certification Not on file


Ratings & reviews

Laura J doesn't have any reviews yet.

Share Laura J's profile


Trustline is California's official background check for license-exempt child care providers (i.e. babysitters and nannies) and the only authorized screening program in California with access to fingerprint records at the California Department of Justice and the Federal Bureau of Investigation and access to the California Child Abuse Central Index. The Trustline registry toll-free telephone number is 1-800-822-8490.

Pursuant to Section 1596.859 of the Health and Safety Code, parents have the right to receive information regarding any substantiated or inconclusive complaint about licensed child care providers. That information is public and can be acquired by visiting the California Department of Social Services' Internet Web site at "".

Jump to Top

Today only! Save up to 50% on a
Sittercity Premium membership.

Register now