Looking for work as a babysitter.
- 2 years paid experience
- Age 30
- Babysitter in Mountain View, CA 94043
- Speaks Spanish
- Comfortable with pets
- Has a car
Beyond baby sitting for my family, I have three years experience working with kids; I'm a trained behavioral therapist and I'm currently working in a learning center from Monday to Friday. I enjoy working with kids in a natural, spontaneous, playful but adequate manner.
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using our background check tools. To learn more about our committment to keep your family safe, visit the Trust & Safety center.
Enhanced background check not run.Enhanced background checkNot Run
Basic background check ExpiredBasic background check Expired 06/26/2018
Motor vehicle records check not run.Motor vehicle records checkNot Run
First aid certificationFirst aid certification Not on file
CPR certificationCPR certification Not on file
- Generally available mornings, afternoons and weekends
- Daytime care availability during summer months
- After school care availability
Willing to care for 1 child per sitting
$18-$21/hr for the first child, $3 for each additional child
- Preschooler (age 4-5)
- Grade School (age 6-11)
Special needs expand
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Medical/Special Healthcare Needs
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Dressing Assistance
- Feeding Assistance
- Positive Behavioral Support
- Co-worker Join to contact reference
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
Trustline is California's official background check for license-exempt child care providers (i.e. babysitters and nannies) and the only authorized screening program in California with access to fingerprint records at the California Department of Justice and the Federal Bureau of Investigation and access to the California Child Abuse Central Index. The Trustline registry toll-free telephone number is 1-800-822-8490.
Pursuant to Section 1596.859 of the Health and Safety Code, parents have the right to receive information regarding any substantiated or inconclusive complaint about licensed child care providers. That information is public and can be acquired by visiting the California Department of Social Services' Internet Web site at "www.ccld.ca.gov".