Looking for work as a babysitter or nanny
- 2 years paid experience
- Babysitter in Salida, CA 95368
- Comfortable with pets
Im 18 and own a car. I can cook and clean if needed. I loves pets and kids! Can work any day including weekends and weekdays! Have beem babysitting for 2+ years now!
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Motor Vehicle Records
First aid certification
Certification is self-reported and not verified. Verify directly with the sitter.
- Willing to consider working as a live in care provider
- Willing to consider either a part time or full time position
- Seeking Summer Position, Short-term (1 to 3 months), Temporary (4 to 12 months), Permanent (1 to 2 years), Permanent (2 or more years) employment
- Start date is flexible
- My availability is valid through 11/18/21
Willing to care for 3 children per sitting
- Preschooler (age 4-5)
- Grade School (age 6-11)
- Pre-teen/ Teenage age (12+)
Attended Modesto Junior College
- Client Join to contact reference
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic math
- Elementary science
- Earth science
- Essay writing
- Social studies
Trustline is California's official background check for license-exempt child care providers (i.e. babysitters and nannies) and the only authorized screening program in California with access to fingerprint records at the California Department of Justice and the Federal Bureau of Investigation and access to the California Child Abuse Central Index. The Trustline registry toll-free telephone number is 1-800-822-8490.
Pursuant to Section 1596.859 of the Health and Safety Code, parents have the right to receive information regarding any substantiated or inconclusive complaint about licensed child care providers. That information is public and can be acquired by visiting the California Department of Social Services' Internet Web site at "www.cdss.ca.gov".