Looking for work as a babysitter.
- 3 years paid experience
- Age 19
- Babysitter in Douglasville, GA 30134
- Speaks English
- Comfortable with pets
- Has a car
I'm a 19-year-old high school graduate taking a gap year from college leaving me with very open availability! I have been watching children for 3 years now. I started working with toddlers in my church's nursery when I was 12 years old along with summer camps and VBS with kids age ranging from 5-11. I love to play with children, read to them and help with any school work and extracurricular activities.
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Enhanced background check
Basic background check
Expired. Last completed on 12/09/2019.
Motor vehicle records check
First aid certification
- Generally available mornings, afternoons, evenings, late nights and weekends
- Daytime care availability during summer months
- Before and after school care availability
Willing to care for 3 children per sitting
$10-$15/hr for the first child, $10 for each additional child
- Toddlers (age 1-3)
- Preschooler (age 4-5)
- Grade School (age 6-11)
- Family Join to contact reference
- Meal Preparation
- Swimming Supervision
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test