Looking for work as a babysitter.
- 18 years paid experience
- Age 40
- Babysitter in Gainesville, GA 30506
- Comfortable with pets
- Has a car
Hi, I am a single stay at home mom, with 2 small children and 4 grown young adult children. I have 18 years of experience through parenting my own children. I am looking for part time work, weekdays and weekends, in the one field of life that I am most successful with and that is children. I understand that your child is your baby and the most important thing to you and knowing this I will strive to create the warmest, safest and most caring environment for your child while you are away. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Enhanced background check
Basic background check
Motor vehicle records check
First aid certification
Certification is self-reported and not verified. Verify directly with the sitter.
- Generally available mornings, afternoons, evenings and weekends
- Daytime care availability during summer months
- Before and after school care availability
Science, Medical Technology
Graduated Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey - New Brunswick/Piscataway 2008
- Meal Preparation
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling