Looking for work as a babysitter.
- 10 years paid experience
- Babysitter in Oak Lawn, IL 60453
- Comfortable with pets
- Has a car
I've been babysitting/nanny for 10years. I love children. I feel my qualifications in child care has been rewarding. I became a caregiver very young at age 15 babysitting my nieces when they where babies. I love it. I'm good at babysitting because I watch the children like a hawk. I love what I do.
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Enhanced background check
Basic background check
Motor vehicle records check
First aid certification
Certification is self-reported and not verified. Verify directly with the sitter.
- Generally available mornings and afternoons
- Daytime care availability during summer months
- Before and after school care availability
Willing to care for 2 children per sitting
$10-$20/hr for the first child, $25 for each additional child
Infants (age 0-11 months) expand
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Toddlers (age 1-3)
- Preschooler (age 4-5)
- Grade School (age 6-11)
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Studying for a test
- Basic math