Pamela Jo P.
Looking for work as a babysitter.
- 25 years paid experience
- Age 74
- Babysitter in Savage, MN 55378
Meet Pamela Jo
- Comfortable with pets
- Has a car
I’m a retired executive. I am looking for part time work and am open to many options. This af was attractive to me as I enjoy children and am a trusting adult. Iwe have 8 children on our block and everyone says I’m like a magnet to them.
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using our background check tools. To learn more about our committment to keep your family safe, visit the Trust & Safety center.
Enhanced background check not run.Enhanced background checkNot Run
Basic background check not run.Basic background checkNot Run
Motor vehicle records check not run.Motor vehicle records checkNot Run
First aid certificationFirst aid certification Not on file
CPR certificationCPR certification Not on file
- Generally available mornings and late nights
Willing to care for 3 children per sitting
- Toddlers (age 1-3)
- Preschooler (age 4-5)
- Grade School (age 6-11)
Special needs expand
- Physical Disabilities
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Premature Newborn
- Administering Medication
- Assistance With Transportation
- Bed Baths
- Bladder and Bowel Assistance
- Positive Behavioral Support
Attended Normandale Community College
- Family Join to contact reference
- Swimming Supervision
- Finishing homework
- Basic math
- Essay writing
- Social studies
Pamela Jo P.