Shiela Mae G.
Looking for work as a babysitter.
- 8 years paid experience
- Age 28
- Babysitter in New York, NY 10026
Meet Shiela Mae
- Occupational Therapist
- Speaks Other
- Comfortable with pets
Hello, Im Shiela. Im a licensed Occupational Therapist - I work with kids (and teens) with special needs. I am open for sitter jobs at the side and I think this is a very good fit as I have been loving my time (8 years) with kiddos. I adore my wonderful 4 year old niece too. Im patient, playful, adaptable to kids’ personalities, craftsy, and got a couple of fun activities up on my sleeves. Glad to partner with you soon for your child’s care!
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using our background check tools. To learn more about our committment to keep your family safe, visit the Trust & Safety center.
Enhanced background check not run.Enhanced background checkNot Run
Basic background check ExpiredBasic background check Expired 09/14/2019
Motor vehicle records check not run.Motor vehicle records checkNot Run
First aid certificationFirst aid certification
CPR certificationCPR certification
- Generally available evenings and weekends
- After school care availability
Willing to care for 2 children per sitting
$20-$25/hr for the first child, $2 for each additional child
- Toddlers (age 1-3)
- Preschooler (age 4-5)
- Grade School (age 6-11)
- Pre-teen/ Teenage age (12+)
Special needs expand
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Physical Disabilities
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Central Auditory Processing Disorder
- Delayed Speech
- Developmental Language Disorder
- Down Syndrome
- Learning Disabilities
- Sensory Integration Disorder
BS Occupational Therapy
Shiela Mae G.