Looking for work as a babysitter.
- 28 years paid experience
- Babysitter in Fort Worth, TX 76108
- Early Childhood Special Education Certification
- Special Education Certification
- Comfortable with pets
- Has a car
Hi! My name is Amy. I have recently retired from teaching in May 2019. I have worked with infants to 3-year olds, through Early Childhood Intervention. I have worked in a variety of settings including, school, in their homes, swimming pools and out in the community. I am a non-smoker. I have a clean driving record and a clean background check. I enjoy pets. I am willing to help with homework. I am a basic cook but not fancy. I am kind, patient and loving. I like to bring my bag of surprises and activities with me to help me interact and get to know the children when I am with them. I enjoy playing pretend or "role-playing", board games, reading with children and I am an enthusiastic audience member when watching a demonstration of some kind. Part-time or occasional preferred would consider full time
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Enhanced background check
Basic background check
Expired on 12/04/2019.
Motor vehicle records check
First aid certification
- Generally available mornings, afternoons, evenings, late nights and weekends
- Daytime care availability during summer months
- After school care availability
Graduated Angelo State University 1990
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling