Care Companion in Anaheim, CA 92801.
Looking for full or part-time work as a care companion.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check Expired
Basic Background Check Expired 06/30/2016
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 56
- 2 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within three months
Home Care Rates $15 per hour
My name is Pilar. I have demonstrated ability to deal tactfully with people, show patience, maintain a pleasant environment for the client of a variety of backgrounds. I love seniors.
I am a highly capable and dependable professional with good values, compassionate heart and 2 years’ extensive experience in providing prompt and friendly service. Enthusiastic to get a caregiver position with a client delivering relevant expertise while making a difference every day.
Areas of Expertise
• Meal preparation • Ambulation • Transportation
• Bath assistance • Personal hygiene • Housekeeping
• Laundry • Record keeping • Errands
I have Performed personal care activities in a gentle manner that maximize clients’ independence and dignity in a home environment.
• Transported clients to and from appointments
• Supported in personal hygiene
• Helped clients in bathing and clothing
• Performed cooking, washing and cleaning tasks
• Shopped for food products on a day by day basis to give the client the best meals.
Age Specific Experience
2 years paid experience with:
- 55 to 64 years old
- 65 to 74 years old
- 75 to 84 years old
Experience with providing basic care services:
- Conversation and companionship
- Safety supervision
- Meal preparation
- Medication reminders
- Social activities
- Light housekeeping
- Exercise/Physical activities
- Laundry and linen changes
- Mobility assistance
Experience with providing personal care services:
- Feeding and special diet
Experience with providing individualized services:
- Medication Administration
- Medication Assistance
- Medication Management
- Grooming Guidance
- Assistance with Pets
- Meal Planning
- Nutrition Education
- Mobility Training
Experience with providing health & medical services:
- Pain Management
Availability & Job Preferences
Prefers to provide visiting care
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 8/4/16
- Weekends Daytime
Skills & Abilities
|Diane P. is a reference for Pilar M.||Relationship: Client||Join Now to Contact Reference|