Assumpta A. Care Companion in Antioch, CA 94509. Looking for full or part-time work as a care companion.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 48
- 0 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Home Care Rates $11 per hour
I took care my father who was under hospice before he passed away, and it was a great experienced for me.
Vocational Nursing Internship Experience:
• Administered medications under the providers’ orders, except intravenous medications.
• Educated clients regarding their disease, treatment, and prevention of disease.
• Performed basic evaluation on specified patients such as taking height and weight, vital signs in-cluding apical pulse.
• Implemented a psychosocial assessment using non-verbal, verbal communication and active listening to document and observed the client’s speech characteristic, general mood, general appearance, interactions with others, and orientation to time, place, and person.
• Performed nursing duties, as ordered by the physician include gastronomy feeding; finger stick blood glucose testing; personal hygiene care; dressing change (sterile and non-sterile); facili-tating clients with activities of daily living; administered oxygen, and performed tuberculin skin test.
Age Specific Experience
0 years paid experience with:
- 75 to 84 years old
Experience with providing basic care services:
- Conversation and companionship
- Safety supervision
- Meal preparation
- Medication reminders
- Mobility assistance
Experience with providing personal care services:
- Feeding and special diet
Experience with providing individualized services:
- Medication Administration
- Medication Assistance
- Grooming Guidance
- Mobility Training
Experience with providing health & medical services:
- Wound Care
- Pain Management
- Diabetic Care
Availability & Job Preferences
Prefers to provide visiting care
- Short term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- On call (as needed)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Available to start on 11/18/2013
My availability is valid through 2/14/14
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
|Linda-----clinical Instructor C. is a reference for Assumpta A.||Relationship: Co-worker||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Colleen---clinical Instructor H. is a reference for Assumpta A.||Relationship: Co-worker||Join Now to Contact Reference|