Irish G. Care Companion in Oceanside, CA 92058
Looking for full or part-time work as a care companion.
Enhanced background check not run.
Enhanced background check(Not Run)
Basic background check not run.
Basic background check(Not Run)
Motor vehicle records check not run.
Motor vehicle records check(Not Run)
- Age 27
- 2 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within a month
Home Care Rates $20 per hour
I am a dedicated Care Provider with experience in caring with pediatrics and elderly clients. I am a graduate if Bachelor of Science in Nursing. Worked as a student nurse intern at Regional Hospitals performing thorough physical assessments for multiple patients. Communicate therapeutically to patients with various developmental ages and cultural backgrounds.
My most recent job was a Live-in care provider to elderly couple. Female, 83 y.o. with mild dementia and torn shoulder rotator cuffs. Male, 84 y.o. with diabetis and heart disease.
- Assist couple in activities of daily living
- Mobility assistance to female patient (help with getting in and out of a wheelchair, bed, car or shower)
- Health monitoring: following a care plan and noticing any changes in the individual’s health, recording and reporting any differences to doctors and family members
- Accompany patients in their medical appointments
- Administer medications
- Basic food preparation: preparing meals, groceries, light housekeeping, laundry, and other errands
- Assisting female patient with personal care: bathing and grooming, dressing, toileting, and light exercises
**Worked 12 hours a day/72 hours every week
Certification: BLS for Healthcare Provider
Age Specific Experience
2 years paid experience with:
- 65 to 74 years old
- 75 to 84 years old
- Over 85 years old
Experience with providing basic care services:
- Conversation and companionship
- Safety supervision
- Meal preparation
- Medication reminders
- Social activities
- Light housekeeping
- Exercise/Physical activities
- Laundry and linen changes
- Mobility assistance
Experience with providing personal care services:
- Feeding and special diet
Availability & Job Preferences
Prefers to provide visiting care
- Short term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- On call (as needed)
- Willing consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 10/21/17
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
Trustline is California's official background check for license-exempt child care providers (i.e. babysitters and nannies) and the only authorized screening program in California with access to fingerprint records at the California Department of Justice and the Federal Bureau of Investigation and access to the California Child Abuse Central Index. The Trustline registry toll-free telephone number is 1-800-822-8490.
Pursuant to Section 1596.859 of the Health and Safety Code, parents have the right to receive information regarding any substantiated or inconclusive complaint about licensed child care providers. That information is public and can be acquired by visiting the California Department of Social Services' Internet Web site at "www.cdss.ca.gov".