Tia B. Care Companion in Woodstock, GA 30189
Looking for full or part-time work as a care companion.
Enhanced background check not run.
Enhanced background check(Not Run)
Basic background check not run.
Basic background check(Not Run)
Motor vehicle records check not run.
Motor vehicle records check(Not Run)
First aid certification
First aid certification
- Age 26
- 5 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Home Care Rates $15 per hour
I have 5 years of senior care experience. I have a medical office assistant diploma and I'm currently enrolled in school, pursuing nursing. I am trained in dispensing of medication. I understand medications and medical terminology well and am very good at communicating with patients, families, and medical providers. I also have experience with the following:
* Monitoring vitals and noting any behavioral changes or new symptoms.
* Assisting patients by providing personal services, such as, bathing, dressing, and grooming.
* Followed doctors orders for home treatment plans and administered medications.
* Proficient in working with ventilator patients, hospice patients, tracheostomy care, suctioning, catheters, and wound care.
* Transferring via lift (hoyer).
I am CPR certified, a NON-smoker, and I have my own transportation.
Age Specific Experience
5 years paid experience with:
- Under 55 years old
- 55 to 64 years old
- 65 to 74 years old
- 75 to 84 years old
- Over 85 years old
Experience with providing basic care services:
- Conversation and companionship
- Safety supervision
- Meal preparation
- Medication reminders
- Social activities
- Light housekeeping
- Exercise/Physical activities
- Laundry and linen changes
- Mobility assistance
Experience with providing personal care services:
- Feeding and special diet
Experience with providing individualized services:
- Medication Administration
- Medication Assistance
- Medication Management
- Grooming Guidance
- Assistance with Pets
- Meal Planning
- Nutrition Education
- Mobility Training
Experience with providing health & medical services:
- Wound Care
- Pain Management
- IV Therapy/Injections
- Diabetic Care
- Central Line Care
- Ostomy Care
Willing to run errands
Willing to provide non-medical transportation (e.g. to appointments, shopping, errands, etc.)
Availability & Job Preferences
Prefers to provide visiting care
- Short term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- On call (as needed)
- Willing consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 11/26/18
- Open (all day, everyday)