Ashley T. Care Companion in Shannon, MS 38868
Looking for part-time work as a care companion.
Enhanced background check not run.
Enhanced background check(Not Run)
Basic background check not run.
Basic background check(Not Run)
Motor vehicle records check not run.
Motor vehicle records check(Not Run)
- Age 24
- 2 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Home Care Rates $10 per hour
P.O. Box 1835, Verona, MS 38879
Phone: (662) 678-6843 E-Mail: email@example.com
Trustmark Bank – Teller September 2014– Present
• Receives checks and cash for deposits to accounts, verifies amounts, examines checks for proper endorsement and enters deposits into computer system.
• Cashes checks and processes withdrawals; pays out money after verification of signatures and customers balances.
• Promotes and explains other Trustmark Bank products such as consumer and mortgage loans, IRAs, certificate of deposits, and travelers checks.
• Balances cash drawer at the end of the shift and compares totaled amounts to computer-generated sheet and reports any discrepancies to the Head Teller as necessary.
• Reports malfunctions of teller terminal and other equipment used at the teller station.
• Responsible for checking night depository bags and recording proper information on Trustmark Bank’s forms.
• Assist customers with routine inquires regarding account balances and account information.
• Ensures that the teller stations are properly stocked with forms, supplies, etc.
Cato Fashions – Assistant Manager September 2014 – September 2015
• Received and distributed communications.
• Unloaded and prepares merchandise to be put on the floor for sale; dressed mannequins and arranged displays.
• Checked out customers, and overseen that the store was clean and organized.
• Counted daily closing balances and transported deposits to the bank as needed.
• Opened and closed the store when required.
• Assisted with sales, and met weekly sales goals.
• Performed photocopy and fax duty.
• Keyed data into computers databases
Shannon High SchoolGraduated May 2013
Itawamba Community CollegeCNA License
• Detail-oriented worker who can quickly grasp and learn new skills.
• Familiar with Windows and Mac operating system.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office, Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, the Internet and Internet applications.
• Strong customer service and communication skill
Age Specific Experience
2 years paid experience with:
- Under 55 years old
- 55 to 64 years old
- 65 to 74 years old
- 75 to 84 years old
- Over 85 years old
Experience with providing basic care services:
- Conversation and companionship
- Safety supervision
- Meal preparation
- Medication reminders
- Social activities
- Light housekeeping
- Exercise/Physical activities
- Laundry and linen changes
- Mobility assistance
Experience with providing personal care services:
- Feeding and special diet
Availability & Job Preferences
Prefers to provide visiting care
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- On call (as needed)
- Willing to consider a part time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 4/14/19
- Open (all day, everyday)
Skills & Abilities