Christine B. Care Companion in Boonton, NJ 07005. Looking for part-time work as a care companion.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 35
- 1 year paid experience
Last signed in: Within three months
Home Care Rates
$15 per hour
$60 per half day
For the past 20 years, my trade has involved child care. But, as the first-born of my family's next generation, it is no accident that all of my volunteer work centers around helping other adults have better management over their lives.
My long-term volunteer work has included:
* driving Developmentally Disabled adults around their neighborhood
* running several online social support groups for adults on the Autism Spectrum
* offering free cleaning services to those temporarily handicapped physically
* offering weekly telephone check-ins for the elderly
* assisting with errands such as laundry, grocery, and food prep
I can help you and those you love feel respected while I provide non-medical assistance on a schedule that benefits your needs.
Age Specific Experience
1 year paid experience with:
- Under 55 years old
- 55 to 64 years old
- 65 to 74 years old
- Over 85 years old
Experience with providing basic care services:
- Conversation and companionship
- Meal preparation
- Social activities
- Light housekeeping
- Laundry and linen changes
Willing to run errands
Willing to provide non-medical transportation (e.g. to appointments, shopping, errands, etc.)
Availability & Job Preferences
Prefers to provide visiting care
- Short term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Will consider a full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 5/24/14
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons
Skills & Abilities
|Janet L. is a reference for Christine B.||Relationship: Client||Join Now to Contact Reference|