Care Companion in Barre, VT 05641.
Looking for full or part-time work as a care companion.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 43
- 2 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Home Care Rates $15 per hour
I was motivated by teachers when I was young and always knew I would give back to the community the same love and guidance I was motivated with as a young child.
I have been an educator for over twenty years in various roles.
The following are highlights of my qualifications and accomplishments:
* Worked as a head teacher and teacher assistant for two years
olds in a preschool setting.
• Provided assistance for autistic youth in school, community and respite settings as a community support worker.
• Worked as a teacher assistant and personal tutor for elementary and middle schools for children with special needs.
• Provided assistance for students with emotional / behavioral needs in a high school reintegration program.
• Certified in first aid as well as adult CPR
Age Specific Experience
2 years paid experience with:
- Under 55 years old
Experience with providing basic care services:
- Conversation and companionship
- Safety supervision
- Medication reminders
- Social activities
- Light housekeeping
- Exercise/Physical activities
- Laundry and linen changes
- Mobility assistance
Experience with providing personal care services:
- Feeding and special diet
Experience with providing individualized services:
- Medication Assistance
- Grooming Guidance
- Mobility Training
Willing to run errands
Willing to provide non-medical transportation (e.g. to appointments, shopping, errands, etc.)
Availability & Job Preferences
Prefers to provide visiting care
- Short term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- On call (as needed)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Available to start on 2/24/2014
My availability is valid through 3/25/14
- Weekday Early Morning
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons
- Weekday Evenings
- Weekends Daytime
Skills & Abilities
- Sign Language
|Carlotta P. is a reference for Shanas H.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Dori O. is a reference for Shanas H.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|