Welcome, HCA employees, to your benefit activation page.
Your memberships to Sittercity and Years Ahead are sponsored by HCA.
Sittercity Helps You By Providing:
- Babysitters: after-school, last minute, school holidays, extended work hours
- Nannies: full and part time
- Pet caregivers: dog walkers and pet sitters
- Caregivers who can assist with special needs, companion care, homework help and housekeeping
Years Ahead Helps You Find:
- Elder care planning and referrals
- Specialized facilities including memory and hospice care and independent and assisted living communities
Additional Information About Your Benefits
As part of HCA Management Services' employee benefit program, you have access to certain on-line resources, websites and services (the "Sittercity Services") which you may use to find care and other service providers (collectively "providers") meeting your unique needs and budget. You are responsible for the care/services you arrange using the Sittercity Services, including the quality and the cost of the care/services, and for conducting any desired criminal records checks or other screening on any potential providers.
HCA Management Services and Bright Horizons do not provide and are not responsible or liable in any manner for any screening services and does not endorse or make any representations or warranties regarding the reliability, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of such services. While Sittercity may from time to time facilitate and make available to you various third-party screening services, Sittercity does not itself routinely screen providers or conduct any criminal records checks. Consequently, you should exercise caution and perform your own screening before connecting, meeting or employing anyone through a Sittercity site.
I posted a job on Sittercity for a summer nanny and got well over 30 applicants. We found the perfect one!