Sandi K. Nanny in Palmer, AK 99645. Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 56
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within three months
Preferred Rate $10-$15 per hour
Hi, My name is Sandi. I am a Mother of four Wonderful Children, ages 17-27. We are a very close family. I have been involved with children my entire adult life in and out of the home. I was a Preschool/Kindergarten Sunday School Teacher for four years and an Elementary School Substitute Teacher for two years. My husband and I had been involved with Boy and Girl Scouts as leaders for six years. I also was the Assistant Manager in the Child Care Program at the Couer d' Alene Resort in Idaho for three years.
Children will always be a major part in my life.
I have a completed background check listed through Care.Com.
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Down Syndrome
Special Needs Services Experience
- Bed Baths
- Dressing Assistance
- Feeding Assistance
- Grooming and Hygiene
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider a part time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 12/31/14
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling