Mary S. Nanny in Anniston, AL 36201. Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 27
- 4 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $9-$15 per hour
I have over 11 years experience in caring for children. I have been caring for children since I was 13 years old serving in my church nursery and baby sitting regularly for several families. In the last two years I have served as a full-time Children's Director and have watched children from their birth to 6th Graders. I love working with children and find great joy in their smiles. I love coming up with creative games and crafts to not only help them learn but to encourage their own creativity and times for fun. I love snuggling babies, playing silly games with toddlers, and having fun with all little one's!
Age Specific Experience
4 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
4 to 5 years of infant care experience
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
Availability & Job Preferences
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider a full time position
- Available to start on 4/14/2014
My availability is valid through 5/2/14
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Potty Training
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling