Nanny in Citronelle, AL 36522.
Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 54
- 20 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $10-$15 per hour
When wisdom, patience, love, and discipline meet up together you arrive at at well trained caregiver. I've raised my own children and can certainly help raise yours. Discipline to me is a lifestyle, not punishment. Rules are for safety, yes I actually drive the speed limit. Children today are looking even more to grown ups to guide their lives. Life should be full of laughter, art, puppy dog tails, kites and kittens, books and music and gardens. I love libraries and hands on museums and discovery channel.
I've worked with ADHD, autistic, adoptive, at risk, young, middle school an teenagers. I've been the soccer/football mom. Personally I love to cook, volunteer at my local church, sing/solo in the choir.
I'm currently working in our day care, put am looking for a private position for several reasons, on being I've got bronchitis from the kids 4 times this year. Second I'm finding it hard to pour my life into families that do not share the same values and goals for the children.
Thank you for your consideration.
Age Specific Experience
20 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
Special Needs Experience
Age groups: Infant, Toddler, Youth, Teen
Has own special needs child
Years of Experience: More than 10 years
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Delayed Speech
- Developmental Language Disorder
- Heart Defects
- Pervasive Development Disorder
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
- Dressing Assistance
- Feeding Assistance
- Grooming and Hygiene
- Positive Behavioral Support
- Recreational Music or Art Therapy
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider a full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 6/3/14
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Swimming Supervision
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
|Rebecca R. is a reference for Ann K.||Relationship: Co-worker||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Rhonda C. is a reference for Ann K.||Relationship: Co-worker||Join Now to Contact Reference|