Nanny in Clanton, AL 35046.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 29
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $10-$15 per hour
I am a 26 year old female, married, with no children (yet!). I started sitting when I was 12 and have been doing things with kids ever since. I've had jobs working with a wide range of children from fun-loving three-year olds to a full-time job at a boarding school working with troubled teens. I like to do activities with the kids I'm with, including things like: baking cookies, going for a walk/bike ride, reading a book, and playing a board game. Currently, I help with children's church at the church I'm attending. I am a Christian and that very much comes across in my personality and daily interactions. I have many references as to my character, readily availible to anyone considering hiring me. (I simply don't want to put thier info on the internet unnecessarily.)
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 4/6/14
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Potty Training
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help