Nanny in Flagstaff, AZ 86005.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 27
- 6 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $13-$20 per hour
Hello! My name is Amber and I'm 26 years old. I just moved to Flagstaff in the summer of 2016 and will be finishing my degree in the Spring.
I have plenty of childcare experience and references to make you feel at ease. I was previously employed at Cincinnati Children's Hospital in the Research Division studying nutrition in preschool age children. I am VERY organized and EXTREMELY reliable. I have a strong work ethic and take pride in showing my employers that I am capable of following directions, making good judgement calls, and taking care of all details minor or major. I was with my most recent family for almost four years and it was the most rewarding experience by far. I find that good communication is key to a great working relationship. It is my job to make your day easier and I can do just that.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
Currently I am looking for full-time employment with a fun and caring family.
Age Specific Experience
6 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
4 to 5 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Hearing Loss
- Visual Impairment
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 6/30/17
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
- Weekends Daytime
- Weekends Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling