Basic Background Check
Jenny M. Nanny in Glendale, AZ 85308. Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check completed and badge awarded. Contact the caregiver directly to see the report.
Basic Background Check Completed 06/19/2015
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 57
- 30 years paid experience
Last signed in: Today
Rating (1 review)
Preferred Rate $12-$20 per hour
I am an experienced fun-loving compassionate Nanny with a background in healthcare. I enjoy caring for children and have done so for most of my life. Children are a great blessing and each child deserves love and attention.
I feel building their self-esteem while helping them discover their abilities is so important. I believe in much positive affirmation and loving-kindness is the best teacher. I also feel a full spectrum of daily activities is important for successful growth. Depending on the age, this could include; teaching ABC's, colors etc., or transportation to and from school and to extra-curricular activities, assisting with assigned homework, reading, crafts or other outdoor activities they enjoy.
This day and age, I understand the need for an extra pair of hands at times. This position could also include; light housekeeping, laundry and meal preparation should it be desired. I am open to helping with other needs as well – just ask.
My background in healthcare always required; background checks, fingerprinting, CPR and first aid that were requirements for quality of care.
I am a positive influence that can be relied upon. I also love pets!!
I hope to hear from you soon!!
Age Specific Experience
30 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Physical Disabilities
- Medical/Special Healthcare Needs
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Delayed Speech
- Developmental Language Disorder
- Down Syndrome
- Hearing Loss
- Juvenile Diabetes
- Learning Disabilities
- Mental Illness
- Mobility Challenges
- Visual Impairment
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Assistance With Transportation
- Bed Baths
- Bladder and Bowel Assistance
- Dressing Assistance
- Feeding Assistance
- Grooming and Hygiene
- Injection Assistance
- Insulin Injections
- Lifting and Transferring
- Mobility Assistance
- Positive Behavioral Support
- Recreational Music or Art Therapy
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 9/25/15
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
- Weekends Daytime
- Weekends Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
Jenny was wonderful with our kids! They just loved her and want her to sit next time too! Thank you Jenny! We really hope you will sit for us again!
Hi Cynthia !
Thank you so much ! I wanted to thank you for the opportunity of caring for your precious children ! I Truly Mean this. In the short amount of time, I was amazed and able to see what has been instilled into each of them and they are incredible wonderful children..because of their Parents !
Please let the children know, I said "Hi" and I was Impressed with each of them and how intelligent and well behaved they were.
Please feel free to contact me anytime you may need some help - I would be honored !
~ Jenny ~