Nanny in Glendale, AZ 85303.
Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 32
- 16 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within a month
Rating (1 review)
Preferred Rate $13-$17 per hour
I live my life practicing peace and gratitude. I hope to instill the importance of these values in the children that I have the privilege of caring for.
I received a degree in Child Development from the University of Wisconsin at Madison in May 2008, and I have a broad knowledge of children's developmental abilities and challenges along with a wealth of knowledge about parenting skills and strategies that I refer to on a daily basis.
I love to have fun and be creative whether we are using paints, playing outside, or telling stories. I also enjoy cooking and baking with kids, especially from scratch. I most often follow the children's lead and see where they take me through their imagination.
Age Specific Experience
16 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
4 to 5 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Delayed Speech
- Down Syndrome
- Hearing Loss
- Mental Illness
- Sensory Integration Disorder
- Tourette Syndrome
- Visual Impairment
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider a full time position
- Available to start on 7/6/2017
My availability is valid through 7/6/17
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
Dorian is a fabulous babysitter! She is patient, sweet, responsible, energetic, and fun! My children absolutely had a blast with her! We have four small children, and we don't leave them with babysitters often, but we were able to have a night out, knowing that they were in very capable hands. We highly, highly recommend Dorian! We are blessed to have found her!
|Tina M. is a reference for Dorian L.||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Shannon S. is a reference for Dorian L.||Join Now to Contact Reference|