Dominique A. Nanny in Phoenix, AZ 85032.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check Expired
Basic Background Check Expired 10/17/2015
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 29
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $12-$15 per hour
Hello wonderful families,
I'm a Professional Nanny!
I've been a Professional Nanny for a good 5 years, as well as working with children in other settings for 10 years. I also have experience with children who have a special diet, allergies, and I have knowledge when it comes to young newborns-Infant care. I have experience with infant sleeping schedule and helping crib train.
I'm on time, take my job very serious and see it as a career! I'm honest, punctual, and love the outdoors and exploring new craft projects!
I cook, deep clean, do laundry ( if required), I have traveled with my current family and can transport children to and from activities, I also can run errands.
I do have references, Arizona clearance card, food handlers and CPR.
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
6 to 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Physical Disabilities
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Learning Disabilities
- Mental Illness
Availability & Job Preferences
Willing to consider working as a live in care provider
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 3/11/18
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Weekday Evenings
- Weekends Daytime
- Weekends Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help