Basic Background Check
Jeanette S. Nanny in Phoenix, AZ 85032.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check completed and badge awarded. Contact the caregiver directly to see the report.
Basic Background Check Completed 07/13/2018
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 41
- 13 years paid experience
Last signed in: Today
Preferred Rate $15-$30 per hour
I owned a daycare for 10 years, so I could raise my kids, I have 3. I never had a high turnover rate, and I still am in contact with the parents/children that were in my daycare facility.
I love children, and would love to continue to do childcare, for all ages.
I have an associates in early education and Psychology.
I am outgoing, educated, and a go getter.
Age Specific Experience
13 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Physical Disabilities
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Down Syndrome
- Learning Disabilities
- Tourette Syndrome
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
- Assistance With Transportation
- Dressing Assistance
- Feeding Assistance
- Grooming and Hygiene
- Mobility Assistance
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Available to start on 7/11/2018
My availability is valid through 10/10/18
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekends Daytime
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Keylee A. is a reference for Jeanette S.||Relationship: Client||Join Now to Contact Reference|