Enhanced Background Check
Nanny in Scottsdale, AZ 85254.
Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check completed and badge awarded. Contact the caregiver directly to see the report.
Enhanced Background Check Completed 01/07/2018
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check completed and badge awarded. Contact the caregiver directly to see the report.
Motor Vehicle Records Check Completed 01/07/2018
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 58
- 9 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within two months
Preferred Rate $17-$25 per hour
I am mature, yet very active and dependable with a high level of integrity. I am fun and creative and can plan activities, crafts and outdoor adventures for their age group to keep them busy and learning. My personality is very positive and outgoing.
I have all of the skills and personality necessary to give the care, safety and attention to your child/children that is needed.
I have previously taken courses in Early Childhood Learning as well as raising my own two children who have successfully grown and are out of the house. I have letters of recommendation from two family's I have worked for.
I have CPR/FIrst Aid/AED Certification.
Age Specific Experience
9 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
6 to 10 years of infant care experience
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider a full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 4/7/18
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Jennifer B. is a reference for Donna R.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|