Nanny in Surprise, AZ 85379.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 56
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: This week
Preferred Rate $10-$15 per hour
MY NAME IS MIA AND WOULD LIKE TO HELP YOU TAKE CARE OF YOUR BABY, YOUNG TODDLER OR TEENAGER WHEN NEEDED. I HAVE THREE OLDER CHILDREN OF MY OWN AND HAVE WORKED FOR EVERETT AND NORTH SHORE PUBLIC SCHOOLS FOR 4 YEARS AS WELL AS WORKED FOR A TENNIS ATHLETIC CLUB FOR TEN YEARS OVERSEEING THE KIDS CLUB WORKING WITH 6 MOS. TO 10 YEARS OF AGE. I WAS ALDO A NANNY FOR TWO SCHOOL AGE CHILDREN FOR 4 YEARS. I LOVE DOING CRAFTS, SPORTS, WALKING THE DOG OR PLAYING AT THE PLAY GROUND WITH THE KIDS I WATCH. I AM 48 YEARS OLD AND LOVE BEING AROUND ALL AGE CHILDREN AND INTERACTING WITH THEM ONE ON ONE. IT IS SO FUN TO SEE THE WORLD THROUGH THE CHILDRENS EYES.
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Down Syndrome
Availability & Job Preferences
Willing to consider working as a live in care provider
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Available to start on 5/15/2017
My availability is valid through 8/14/17
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
- Weekends Daytime
- Weekends Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Potty Training
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help
|James S. is a reference for Mia M.||Relationship: Co-worker||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Doreen C. is a reference for Mia M.||Relationship: Client||Join Now to Contact Reference|