Nanny in Tempe, AZ 85281.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 28
- 8 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $15-$20 per hour
Working with children has always brought me joy. I'm the youngest of three so I have always enjoyed playing the role of the bigger sister/role model when I've had the chance. I have had experience with infants, toddlers and watching six kids at one time. I have also worked as a piano teacher for children and as a math tutor. I feel very comfortable with overnight sitting and have taken care of kids for weeks at a time while parents have traveled. I also feel comfortable traveling with families. When I am taking care of kids I always have an activity planned. There is no such thing as boredom with me. My rules are the parents rules and nothing changes when mom and dad leave. Good luck with your search!
Age Specific Experience
8 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider a part time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 3/17/14
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
- Weekends Daytime
- Weekends Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Potty Training
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help
|Tricia M. is a reference for Eileen G.||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Shana G. is a reference for Eileen G.||Join Now to Contact Reference|