Nanny in Thatcher, AZ 85552.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 21
- 9 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within three months
Preferred Rate $300-$400 per week
I started babysitting when I was 12 years old (I am 20 now), caring for children aged newborn to 12 years old.
I graduated with Honors and a Service Learning seal (for 150+ hours of service), and continued on to community college where I earned my Associate's Degree.
To help get through college, I worked at a library, where I read to elementary aged students twice a week, and I worked at a couple of fast food restaurants.
I decided that I love working with kids and helping them learn and grow, so I took a few education classes and ended up working at a high school as a Special Education aide, or paraprofessional.
I enjoy coaching sports as well, and I currently coach an elementary cheer team (2 days/ 3 hours per week) and a Unified Sports team (by Special Olympics).
Age Specific Experience
9 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
6 to 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Physical Disabilities
- Medical/Special Healthcare Needs
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Delayed Speech
- Down Syndrome
Special Needs Services Experience
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Assistance With Transportation
- Feeding Assistance
- Grooming and Hygiene
- Lifting and Transferring
- Mobility Assistance
- Positive Behavioral Support
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider a part time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 5/31/16
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling