Nanny in Aliso Viejo, CA 92656.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check Expired
Basic Background Check Expired 02/16/2016
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
Aliso Viejo, CA
- Age 35
- 13 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within two months
Preferred Rate $15-$20 per hour
Hi there! My name is a Natalia and I have worked with children for 13 years!
In addition to working with school-aged children for 13 years, I also have my Bachelors degree in Child and adolescence Studies from CSUF. Furthermore, I hold a few ECE units in additional Child Development classes taken at Saddleback College.
I also hold my First Aid , CPR and Medical administration card.
I have taken TB test , have a good driving record and valid insurance.
I have never been a full-time Nanny due to my current full-time M-F employment. Therefore, I look for part-time positions such as mornings, evenings, or weekends.
I am looking for a great family to help!
Age Specific Experience
13 years of paid child care experience with:
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Physical Disabilities
- Medical/Special Healthcare Needs
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Hearing Loss
- Juvenile Diabetes
- Learning Disabilities
Special Needs Services Experience
- Blood Glucose Testing
Availability & Job Preferences
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Will consider a part time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 12/31/15
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Weekday Evenings
- Weekends Daytime
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
|Cynthia B. is a reference for Natalia C.||Relationship: Family||Join Now to Contact Reference|