Cara P. Nanny in Aliso Viejo, CA 92656.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
Aliso Viejo, CA
- Age 30
- 8 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $15-$20 per hour
I am a fun loving college student who loves to babysit. I have a lot of experience babysitting kids between the ages of 1- 13. I am a non smoker, speak english and have my own car.
Age Specific Experience
8 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
4 to 5 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider a part time position
- Available to start on 4/6/2015
My availability is valid through 6/27/15
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
Trustline is California's official background check for license-exempt child care providers (i.e. babysitters and nannies) and the only authorized screening program in California with access to fingerprint records at the California Department of Justice and the Federal Bureau of Investigation and access to the California Child Abuse Central Index. The Trustline registry toll-free telephone number is 1-800-822-8490.
Pursuant to Section 1596.859 of the Health and Safety Code, parents have the right to receive information regarding any substantiated or inconclusive complaint about licensed child care providers. That information is public and can be acquired by visiting the California Department of Social Services' Internet Web site at "www.ccld.ca.gov".