Nanny in Bakersfield, CA 93312.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 26
- 7 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within two months
Preferred Rate $8-$10 per hour
I have been around children my whole life. My mom runs a daycare in our house so I am very experienced in caring for children of all ages. I can help with potty training and learning activities, and just about anything. Outside of helping with the daycare, I have watched children overnight, nights, and weekends. I love to be around children and I am a very caring kindhearted person. Since I live in a home with a child care I have been fingerprinted and had a background check through live scan. I have been CPR and First Aid Certified since I was 14 years old.
Age Specific Experience
7 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
6 to 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Occasional care
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 2/14/14
- Open (all day, everyday)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help
|Brooke C. is a reference for Carolyn H.||Relationship: Friend||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Julie R. is a reference for Carolyn H.||Relationship: Client||Join Now to Contact Reference|