Nanny in Belvedere Tiburon, CA 94920.
Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
Belvedere Tiburon, CA
- Age 31
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within two months
Preferred Rate $28-$35 per hour
Here is a little about me , I have been working with children for almost 21 years now and have done everything from church nursery work to mothers helper to full on nanny as well as working at a daycare . I have worked with children of all ages - infants to adolescents - and enjoy all age groups . I am an active individual that believes in providing loving, nurturing and educational care . I don't smoke or drink and am drug free . I am completely open to a permanent position . If you have any questions for me please feel free to ask as many as you want , there are never to many questions for the person you choose to watch your precious angels while you are away. I have references available upon request.
Thank You ,
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider a full time position
- Available to start on 8/18/2016
My availability is valid through 11/17/16
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help