Nanny in Berkeley, CA 94703.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 27
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within six months
Preferred Rate $15-$25 per hour
Hi!! My name is Molly. I have 5 years of nannying experience with ages infant to teenager. I am fun and energetic while still keeping the kids safe and remaining calm in all situations! I am passionate about caring for others.
Live in the Easy Bay area, currently looking for a part time position 2 days per week for the months of June, July, and August.
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
1 year of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Delayed Speech
- Developmental Language Disorder
- Down Syndrome
- Learning Disabilities
- Mental Illness
- Pervasive Development Disorder
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Assistance With Transportation
- Bed Baths
- Dressing Assistance
- Grooming and Hygiene
- Positive Behavioral Support
Availability & Job Preferences
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Summer Position
- Will consider a part time position
- Available to start on 6/14/2014
My availability is valid through 8/8/14
- Open (all day, everyday)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help
Trustline is California's official background check for license-exempt child care providers (i.e. babysitters and nannies) and the only authorized screening program in California with access to fingerprint records at the California Department of Justice and the Federal Bureau of Investigation and access to the California Child Abuse Central Index. The Trustline registry toll-free telephone number is 1-800-822-8490.
Pursuant to Section 1596.859 of the Health and Safety Code, parents have the right to receive information regarding any substantiated or inconclusive complaint about licensed child care providers. That information is public and can be acquired by visiting the California Department of Social Services' Internet Web site at "www.ccld.ca.gov".