Nanny in Cambria, CA 93428.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 42
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within three months
Preferred Rate $10-$20 per hour
When I decided to become a childcare provider I initially did it for money. After starting an in home daycare, I quickly fell in love with the idea of caring for children that needed me. We have had our own bad experiences with daycare, and I wanted to provide the safe, loving environment that my children were not able to have.
Today, I provide safe, loving childcare along with my children. Having been raised in a childcare environment they are gentle, and loving to children of all ages, races, and beliefs. I have CPR & First Aid training, and am Trustline Certified (http://www.trustline.org)!
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider a part time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 5/27/16
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
- Weekends Daytime
- Weekends Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Potty Training
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Joanne D. is a reference for Tina S.||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Raven S. is a reference for Tina S.||Join Now to Contact Reference|