Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
- 5 years paid experience
- Age 22
- Nanny in Chula Vista, CA 91910
- Speaks English and Spanish
- Comfortable with pets
I have babysit my little brother and my cousins. I have patience with kids! And I have babysit my mom friends babies I’m really understanding with kids and I like to be active with them in whatever they decide to do.
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using our background check tools. To learn more about our committment to keep your family safe, visit the Trust & Safety center.
Enhanced background check not run.Enhanced background checkNot Run
Basic background check not run.Basic background checkNot Run
Motor vehicle records check not run.Motor vehicle records checkNot Run
First aid certificationFirst aid certification
CPR certificationCPR certification
- Willing to consider working as a live in care provider
- Has a child who needs to accompany care provider on the job
- Willing to consider either a part time or full time position
- Seeking Summer Position, Permanent (1 to 2 years), Permanent (2 or more years) employment
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
- Start date is flexible
- My availability is valid through 4/10/19
Willing to care for 2 children per sitting
$12-$15/hr for the first child, $13 for each additional child
- Preschooler (age 4-5)
- Grade School (age 6-11)
- Pre-teen/ Teenage age (12+)
Special needs expand
- Medical/Special Healthcare Needs
- Mental Illness
- Bed Baths
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
Currently attending Southwestern College - Chula Vista
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Travel with Family
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
Trustline is California's official background check for license-exempt child care providers (i.e. babysitters and nannies) and the only authorized screening program in California with access to fingerprint records at the California Department of Justice and the Federal Bureau of Investigation and access to the California Child Abuse Central Index. The Trustline registry toll-free telephone number is 1-800-822-8490.
Pursuant to Section 1596.859 of the Health and Safety Code, parents have the right to receive information regarding any substantiated or inconclusive complaint about licensed child care providers. That information is public and can be acquired by visiting the California Department of Social Services' Internet Web site at "www.ccld.ca.gov".