Nanny in Concord, CA 94520.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 47
- 20 years paid experience
Last signed in: This week
Preferred Rate $18-$23 per hour
I have 26 years experience as a live-in and live-out nanny/personal assistant with families on the east coast and the west coast.
Job duties have included full-charge care of children ranging in age from 2 months to 15 years, including multiples and special needs.
Other duties have included laundry, cooking (including kosher) light housekeeping, driving, arranging play dates, planning parties, scheduling medical appointments, maintaining cars and household appliances, overseeing housekeepers, gardeners, and pool maintenance, pet care, both grocery and personal shopping, various errands for all family members, light secretarial work and travel planning.
I am hoping to find a part time live-out (Mon Tue or Wed) position within 25 miles of Concord, Currently I am working Thursday & Friday for a family. As of 2017 I will be available Mon-Fri when the position ends. Ideally I am looking for 25-35 hours over 3-4 days a week.
I do have my own car that I would use to get to work.
I know that perfect family is out there!!
Age Specific Experience
20 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Medical/Special Healthcare Needs
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Learning Disabilities
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
- Assistance With Transportation
- Blood Glucose Testing
- Injection Assistance
- Insulin Injections
- Recreational Music or Art Therapy
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 10/2/16
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help
|Philomel P. is a reference for Jessica T.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Glen Or Missy C. is a reference for Jessica T.||Relationship: Family||Join Now to Contact Reference|