Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
- 5 years paid experience
- Age 31
- Nanny in Culver City, CA 90230
- Comfortable with pets
- Has a car
I have 5 years experience working in childcare with ages infant-school age. I also have a lot of babysitting experience and working with children at church. I really enjoy working with kids and being a part of their growth. I also have several nieces and nephews that I love to hang out with!
Trust & safety
Enhanced background check not run.Enhanced background checkNot Run
Basic background check ExpiredBasic background check Expired 09/15/2018
Motor vehicle records check not run.Motor vehicle records checkNot Run
First aid certificationFirst aid certification Not on file
CPR certificationCPR certification Not on file
- Willing to consider working as a live in care provider
- Will consider a full time position
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
- Available to start on 6/18/2018
- My availability is valid through 9/13/18
Willing to care for 2 children per sitting
Infants (age 0-11 months) expand
- Assist with setting a routine
- Toddlers (age 1-3)
- Preschooler (age 4-5)
- Grade School (age 6-11)
- Pre-teen/ Teenage age (12+)
- Light Housekeeping
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
Trustline is California's official background check for license-exempt child care providers (i.e. babysitters and nannies) and the only authorized screening program in California with access to fingerprint records at the California Department of Justice and the Federal Bureau of Investigation and access to the California Child Abuse Central Index. The Trustline registry toll-free telephone number is 1-800-822-8490.
Pursuant to Section 1596.859 of the Health and Safety Code, parents have the right to receive information regarding any substantiated or inconclusive complaint about licensed child care providers. That information is public and can be acquired by visiting the California Department of Social Services' Internet Web site at "www.ccld.ca.gov".