Nanny in Garden Grove, CA 92840.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
Garden Grove, CA
- Age 45
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within three months
Preferred Rate $10-$15 per hour
I am available from 3:00 - 7:00 .....I can stay later if needed and especially on date nights and weekends. I can also stay overnight.
I have experience caring for infants. For older children I can pick up your child from school, take him/her to practices, help with homework, run errands.
I enjoy caring for children, I am glad when I am able to teach them and in return learn from them.
I am a mother of two, a 12 year old daughter and a 19 year old son.
I work part-time for Garden Grove School District in a special day class. I have been with the District for 7 years.
My family is very active in our church with volunteer work at least three times a week. I don't drink or smoke.
Things I enjoying doing are: spending time with family, reading, vacationing, walking our dog, going to the beach, dining out and trying new foods.
My weakeness: chocolate (dark).
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Down Syndrome
- Hearing Loss
- Learning Disabilities
- Visual Impairment
Special Needs Services Experience
- Dressing Assistance
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 11/15/16
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Raul G. is a reference for Ruth G.||Relationship: Family||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Rocio M. is a reference for Ruth G.||Relationship: Family||Join Now to Contact Reference|