Nanny in Glendale, CA 91206.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 26
- 8 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $12-$25 per hour
To all the parents who are looking for a nanny,
My name is Stephanie. Currently, I am a full time student studying Finance. I am a professional lifeguard and swim instructor. I have been working for the County of Los Angeles as a Lake Lifeguard for about six years. Also, I worked at the Glendale YMCA as a swim instructor and as a lifeguard for 10 years..
As a swim instructor and lifeguard, it has allowed me to engage with children of all ages. I enjoy spending time with children and educating them on things that will further help them in their future. As a teacher, I have learned the importance of trust and having patience.
With the 6 years of experience, the role of a babysitter to me is very important. As a babysitter, I make sure to always have fun and to keep a positive attitude. Having fun is the number one way that children learn fast and enjoy learning all at the same time. When babysitting, I like to engage the children in arts and crafts which allows them express themselves by using their imaginative minds.
However, I do understand that a child's safety is the number one thing a parent is concerned about when hiring a babysitter. Trust is a huge factor when choosing the perfect babysitter. I have references upon request and guarantee that your child is in loving arms. I am certified in CPR and have a lot of experience in the EMS field. I am also studying to become a licensed EMT (Emergency Medical Technician). I volunteer and get involved in the community as much as I possibly can.
I will build a relationship with your child that will forever be remembered.
The pillars of wonderful babysitter are trust, positivity, and joy.
· Glendale Fire Department- Fire Chiefs Commendation Award-Harold D. Scoggins
· Glendale Fire Department Certificate of Appreciation- Harold D. Scoggins
· Certificate of Appreciation- Paul Krekorian
· County of Los Angeles Commendation- Micheal D. Antonvich
· Certificate of Special Congressional Recognition- Adam B. Shiff
· City of Glendale Mayor’s Commendation- Frank Quintero
· CPR, First Aid, Professional Rescuer License, Healthcare Provider, Lifeguard, Open Water Lifeguard
· American Red Cross, American Heart Association, Ellis & Association, Department of Parks & Recreation
References Upon Request
Age Specific Experience
8 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
4 to 5 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Physical Disabilities
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Developmental Language Disorder
- Down Syndrome
- Mental Illness
- Multiple Sclerosis
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
- Assistance With Transportation
- Blood Glucose Testing
- Feeding Assistance
- Lifting and Transferring
- Positive Behavioral Support
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 12/18/15
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
- Weekends Daytime
- Weekends Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
Trustline is California's official background check for license-exempt child care providers (i.e. babysitters and nannies) and the only authorized screening program in California with access to fingerprint records at the California Department of Justice and the Federal Bureau of Investigation and access to the California Child Abuse Central Index. The Trustline registry toll-free telephone number is 1-800-822-8490.
Pursuant to Section 1596.859 of the Health and Safety Code, parents have the right to receive information regarding any substantiated or inconclusive complaint about licensed child care providers. That information is public and can be acquired by visiting the California Department of Social Services' Internet Web site at "www.ccld.ca.gov".