Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
- 3 years paid experience
- Age 23
- Nanny in Granada Hills, CA 91344
- Comfortable with pets
- Has a car
My name is Kaila, I am 22 years old currently working part time as a pharmacy tech and I’m seeking extra money to continue my education. I would like to go back to school to finish my associates degree. With child care I have experience with children in multiple age ranges. I’ve been watching kids since I was 16, I cook, clean, take kids to school and pick kids up from school, provide activities, tutoring and much more.
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Enhanced background check
Basic background check
Motor vehicle records check
First aid certification
- Willing to consider working as a live in care provider
- Willing to consider either a part time or full time position
- Seeking Summer Position, Short-term (1 to 3 months), Temporary (4 to 12 months), Permanent (1 to 2 years), Permanent (2 or more years) employment
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
- Weekends Daytime
- Weekends Evenings
- Start date is flexible
- My availability is valid through 7/31/19
Willing to care for 2 children per sitting
- Preschooler (age 4-5)
- Grade School (age 6-11)
- Pre-teen/ Teenage age (12+)
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic math
- Elementary science
- Earth science
Trustline is California's official background check for license-exempt child care providers (i.e. babysitters and nannies) and the only authorized screening program in California with access to fingerprint records at the California Department of Justice and the Federal Bureau of Investigation and access to the California Child Abuse Central Index. The Trustline registry toll-free telephone number is 1-800-822-8490.
Pursuant to Section 1596.859 of the Health and Safety Code, parents have the right to receive information regarding any substantiated or inconclusive complaint about licensed child care providers. That information is public and can be acquired by visiting the California Department of Social Services' Internet Web site at "www.cdss.ca.gov".