Nanny in Los Angeles, CA 90028.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 29
- 8 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within two months
Preferred Rate $17-$30 per hour
Hello! My name is Heather, a graduate student from the School of the Art Institute of Chicago, seeking a full-time nanny position with a wonderful family. I'm a very mature, responsible, energetic, nurturing and creative individual who enjoys caring for infants, toddlers, pre-schoolers, and elementary. Through my educational background pertaining to writing and the world of arts, I will engage your child/ren in activities that are stimulating, creative and educational. I am someone who listens and understands your child, and respects your household. I am confident that I will be a invaluable asset to you and your family!
Feel free to contact me with any further questions you may have by email. Thank you!
Age Specific Experience
8 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Occasional care
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 8/1/14
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Essay Writing
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Anita N. is a reference for Heather L.||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Laura K. is a reference for Heather L.||Join Now to Contact Reference|