Nanny in Joshua Tree, CA 92252.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
Joshua Tree, CA
- Age 25
- 9 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $14-$25 per hour
Hi! My name is Krystan, I am active, outgoing, and I'm always happy. I have had a lot of experience with young children, I took Early Childhood Education classes in high school, which included DCF courses and tests, learning about young children, and also everyday hands-on experience in a preschool environment. I can nanny/babysit Monday-Thursdays. I am always on time and I am experienced with newborns to middle school-aged kids.
I love making meals for everyone. You can rest assured knowing your child is well-fed and healthy!
Age Specific Experience
9 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
1 year of infant care experience
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Learning Disabilities
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
- Dressing Assistance
- Grooming and Hygiene
- Positive Behavioral Support
- Recreational Music or Art Therapy
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
Availability & Job Preferences
Willing to consider working as a live in care provider
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 5/9/16
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
|Tracy L. is a reference for Krystan R.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|
Trustline is California's official background check for license-exempt child care providers (i.e. babysitters and nannies) and the only authorized screening program in California with access to fingerprint records at the California Department of Justice and the Federal Bureau of Investigation and access to the California Child Abuse Central Index. The Trustline registry toll-free telephone number is 1-800-822-8490.
Pursuant to Section 1596.859 of the Health and Safety Code, parents have the right to receive information regarding any substantiated or inconclusive complaint about licensed child care providers. That information is public and can be acquired by visiting the California Department of Social Services' Internet Web site at "www.ccld.ca.gov".