Nanny in Laguna Hills, CA 92653.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
Laguna Hills, CA
- Age 25
- 7 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $10-$15 per hour
Hello! My name is Keleigh Jones. I grew up with a family of three younger brothers. I was a gymnast for twelve years and a high school cheerleader for two, as well as a competitive cheerleader for four years. During high school and continuing into college, I became a gymnastics coach in Aliso Viejo, as well as a tumbling coach for my cheer team in Laguna Hills. From all of my experience with kids, I love working with them, they keep me entertained and I like to make the best of their days, as well as mine. I know you would be happy with the kind of help i can bring to your family, so give ME a chance!
Age Specific Experience
7 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Availability & Job Preferences
Willing to consider working as a live in care provider
Has a child who needs to accompany care provider on the job
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Available to start on 12/14/2015
My availability is valid through 3/12/16
- Open (all day, everyday)
Skills & Abilities
- Potty Training
- Meal Preparation
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help
|Brianna G. is a reference for Keleigh J.||Relationship: Co-worker||Join Now to Contact Reference|