Kerry B. Nanny in Lake Forest, CA 92630.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
Lake Forest, CA
- Age 33
- 15 years paid experience
Last signed in: Last week
Preferred Rate $15-$20 per hour
Hello families! I am a certified elementary teacher, and after 7 years of teaching I decided to stay home with my daughter. I have over 15 year experience as a teacher, tutor and nanny. I am very reliable and flexible, and love to spend my days doing arts and crafts, working on reading and writing, playing outside and taking fun day trips! I am very comfortable with driving, running errands and keeping your home tidy! I am available for part time, full time, transportation and last minute:)
Age Specific Experience
15 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
2 to 3 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Medical/Special Healthcare Needs
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Delayed Speech
Availability & Job Preferences
Has a child who needs to accompany care provider on the job
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Available to start on 7/25/2016
My availability is valid through 10/1/16
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Elementary Science
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Kristina P. is a reference for Kerry B.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|
Trustline is California's official background check for license-exempt child care providers (i.e. babysitters and nannies) and the only authorized screening program in California with access to fingerprint records at the California Department of Justice and the Federal Bureau of Investigation and access to the California Child Abuse Central Index. The Trustline registry toll-free telephone number is 1-800-822-8490.
Pursuant to Section 1596.859 of the Health and Safety Code, parents have the right to receive information regarding any substantiated or inconclusive complaint about licensed child care providers. That information is public and can be acquired by visiting the California Department of Social Services' Internet Web site at "www.ccld.ca.gov".