Nanny in Los Angeles, CA 90046.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
Los Angeles, CA
- Age 31
- 12 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $20-$50 per hour
Hi Mums and Dads,
I am a bubbly, happy, patient,reliable and trustworthy person. I enjoy teaching and guiding children through their stages in life. I have positive and fair disciplinary skills which will help children to be in a happier environment.
I was a full-time nanny until I left Australia in 2008 as well as a lifetime of experience in child care. My Mum had her own home child care to which I assisted her.
I not only have a lot of experience with children of all ages, but I am naturally great with kids and bond immediately with children of all different natures.
I have a background check and red cross CPR training.
I come from a big family and have very high values for family life and development. I love the outdoors and staying very busy. I have lots of energy and I'm on my toes all the time. My hobbies are yoga, hiking, fishing, zumba, cycling, beach days and camping.
I easily adapt to different families schedules and am happy to do light house chores, after school activities, errands, homework help, cooking, bath time and bedtime.
Age Specific Experience
12 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Physical Disabilities
- Medical/Special Healthcare Needs
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Central Auditory Processing Disorder
- Delayed Speech
- Developmental Language Disorder
- Down Syndrome
- Hearing Loss
- Learning Disabilities
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
- Assistance With Transportation
- Dressing Assistance
- Feeding Assistance
- Lifting and Transferring
- Mobility Assistance
- Positive Behavioral Support
- Recreational Music or Art Therapy
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 5/22/16
- Open (all day, everyday)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling