Nanny in Los Angeles, CA 90034.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
Los Angeles, CA
- Age 71
- 20 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $15-$20 per hour
Hi! I am a highly experienced and educated Nanny, with over 20 years of experience caring for children ranging from newborn thru school age -- and beyond!! I pride myself on having terrific local and long term references. I am CPR Certified, have had all appropriate vaccinations and will provide a health and safety-oriented environment for your little one.
I drive a late model, fully insured car, and have a perfect driving record.
I am familiar with all the wonderful child-oriented resources in the Los Angeles area. I am creative in that I enjoying reading, singing with the children, as well as doing some arts and crafts work as well.
Thank you in advance for your convenience, I look forward to hearing from you.
Age Specific Experience
20 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
- Dressing Assistance
- Feeding Assistance
- Grooming and Hygiene
- Positive Behavioral Support
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider a part time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 12/10/15
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Cantor P. is a reference for Shelly L.||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Tina F. is a reference for Shelly L.||Join Now to Contact Reference|